Information regarding corona
Update 27 July.
We follow NIPH’s guidelines at all times and have implemented a control plan for both the gondola and the restaurant. It is important that our guest contribute to these.
Our measurements are:
- regular cleaning of all contact points and surfaces
- antibac stations on both the lower and upper stations
- reduced number of guests in each gondola cabin, max 10 pcs
- 1 meter distance between guests
- reduced capacity at the restaurant, bar and terrace
- no buffet / food / cutlery etc. will be open in the restaurant
We ask you to:
- stay home if you are sick/have any symptoms. Access is also prohibited if you are in quarantine.
- maintain good hand hygiene at all times
- cough / sneeze in elbow or paper
- keep distance from others and show consideration
- preferably buy a gondola ticket online. If you buy a ticket at the ticket office, please pay by card.
- pay by card in the restaurant
We are currently short of staff due to this extraordinary situation, so we kindly ask that guests do not contact us by phone. Please contact us via email:
- Ski resort: email@example.com
- Gondola and Hangurstoppen Restaurant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabin rental: email@example.com
- Ski rental and ski school: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer inquiries as soon as we can, but we ask you to be patient in this situation.