Information regarding corona
Voss Resort and Voss Gondol follow the NIPH’s guidelines at all times. It is important that our guests contribute to following these. Please note that our measures may change, based on developments in society and what advice comes from NIPH and the industry.
Updated 25 June 2021
Guidelines for Voss Gondol
We follow NIPH’s guidelines at all times and have implemented a control plan for both the gondola and the restaurant. It is important that our guest contribute to these.
As of today, there is no limited total capacity on the gondola lift and it is therefore not necessary to buy gondola tickets before arrival. However, we strongly encourage guest to buy their tickets online, to reduce the risk of infection.
We ask you to:
- stay home if you are sick/have any symptoms. Access is also prohibited if you are in quarantine.
- consider to wear a fask mask indoors (including the gondola), in addition to all spaces where it is impossible to maintain at least 1 metre distance.
- maintain good hand hygiene at all times
- cough / sneeze in elbow or paper
- keep distance from others and show consideration
- preferably buy a gondola ticket online. If you buy a ticket at the ticket office, please pay by card.
Our measurements are:
- regular cleaning of all contact points and surfaces
- antibac stations on both the lower and upper stations
- reduced number of guests in each gondola cabin, max 15 people
- 1 meter distance between guests
- reduced capacity at the restaurant, bar and terrace
- no buffet
- SafeSpot registration in the restaurant, for all guests
Terms and conditions
We have updated our terms and conditions for refunds of season passes, due to the Covid-19 situation.