Voss Gondol and Hangurstoppen Restaurant re-opens
Voss Gondol and Hangurstoppen Restaurant re-opens 16 May. See more information regarding opening hours and a special offer.
Voss Gondol and Hangurstoppen Restaurant will be open during weekends in May, in addition to holidays. See our opening hours for May here.
Please note that Hangurstoppen Restaurant has a limited menu during this period.
Our activity calender will be updated soon.
In May, you get a 50% discount on our roundtrip and one way tickets.
Please note! If you had a winter season pass or a mulitple day / punch card in Voss Resort, you are able to use what’s left on these at Voss Gondol in May.
We follow NIPH’s guidelines at all times and have implemented a control plan for both the gondola and the restaurant. It is important that our guest contribute to these.
Our measurements are:
- regular cleaning of all contact points and surfaces
- antibac stations on both the lower and upper stations
- reduced number of guests in each gondola cabin, max 5 pcs
- 1 meter distance between guests
- reduced capacity at the restaurant, bar and terrace
- no buffet / food / cutlery etc. will be open in the restaurant
We ask you to:
- stay home if you are sick/have any symptoms. Access is also prohibited if you are in quarantine.
- maintain good hand hygiene at all times
- cough / sneeze in elbow or paper
- keep distance from others and show consideration
- preferably buy a gondola ticket online. If you buy a ticket at the ticket office, please pay by card.
- pay by card in the restaurant
- be a maximum of 5 persons in a group