Prices and tickets
Below, you’ll find a quick guide to find the ticket that suits you best. Scroll futher down for our price list.
Round trip, one-way and daypass ticket:
If you are you planning on riding the gondola only once/one day.
Buy round trip, one-way or daypass here
If you use the ski resort a lot, but also want to have access to the gondola during the rest of the year! This pass includes a season pass for the ski resort and access to the gondola througout the entire year. Valid one year from purchase date.
We also have an all-year pass only for the gondola (this card has to be purchased at the ticket office).
Buy your all-year pass incl. ski pass here
If you want to use the gondola only during summer or winter, but know that you will use it a lot.
Buy your season pass here
Dog, bicycle and paragliders:
Feel free to bring your dog, bike and paraglider in the gondola! Please note that you need to pay extra for your bicyle if you buy a one way or round trip ticket. Also note that you can bring your dog to the gondola, but dogs are not allowed in the restaurant. We have seating areas outside if you wish to sit outside with your dog.
Where can I buy tickets?
The majority of our tickets can be purchased online. This can save you a lot of time in the ticket line. If you buy a round trip or one way ticket online, you can skip the ticket line and go straight to the ticket gate.
You can also purchase your ticket when you arrive, at our ticket machines or ticket office.
If you buy a ski pass, the gondola ticket is included.
All-year and season pass
|Gondola ticket||Adult||Child (7 – 17 yrs) /
(incl. ski pass and bike ticket)
|All-year pass, only gondola
(incl. bike ticket)
|Season pass, only gondola summer
(incl. bike ticket)
Valid 1 May – 30 November 20
|Season pass, only gondola winter
Valid 1 Descember 20 – 30 April 21
The all-year pass is valid for one year from purchase date.
Please note: Children under the age of 7 years get a free all-year pass (need a keycard), providing that a guardian, parents, grandparents, aunt/uncle have an all-year pass.
1 MaY 2020 – 30 april 2021
All ski passes includes gondola tickeT
Child (7 – 17 yrs)
|One way||305,-||185,-||770,- *|
|Day pass (incl. bike ticket)||710,-||330,-||1420,-*|
|2 days (incl. bike ticket)||990,-||610,-|
|3 days (incl. bike ticket)||1225,-||710,-|
Please note: children under 7 years travel free on Voss Gondol, when accompanied by a paying guest. For roundtrip and one way tickets, children u/7 years do not need their own ticket. For day passes, they need to bring/buy their own keycard.
All prices in NOK.
* Family ticket roundtrip and one-way: includes 2 adults and all children under 18 years.
** Family ticket season pass and all-year pass: includes 2 adults and all children under 20 years, living at the same adress.
- Children under 7 years travel free on Voss Gondol, when accompanied by a paying guest. For roundtrip and one way tickets, children u/7 years do not need their own ticket. For day passes, they need to bring/buy their own keycard.
- Children under the age of 7 years get a free all-year pass (need a keycard), providing that a guardian, parents, grandparents, aunt/uncle have an all-year pass.
- Group discount: applies when more than 15 people in one booking. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group bookings.
- Season passes and all-year passes are personal and cannot be used by other than the registrered owner.
- Tickets and lift passes that can not be used due to bad weather or poor conditions, are not refunded.
- Lost tickets and lift passes will not be replaced.
- Tickets and lift passes are only valid during the day or season when purchased (hence, not the following day, season).