Prices and tickets
Below, you’ll find a quick guide to find the ticket that suits you best. Scroll futher down for our price list.
Round trip, one-way and daypass ticket:
If you are you planning on riding the gondola only once/one day.
Buy round trip, one-way or daypass here
Students get a 40% discount on one-way and round trip tickets, based on the adult price. These tickets must be purchased at the ticket office. Remember to bring a valid student ID.
If you use the ski resort a lot, but also want to have access to the gondola during the rest of the year! This pass includes a season pass for the ski resort and access to the gondola througout the entire year. Valid one year from purchase date.
We also have an all-year pass only for the gondola (this card has to be purchased at the ticket office).
Buy your all-year pass incl. ski pass here
If you want to use the gondola only during summer or winter, but know that you will use it a lot.
Buy your season pass here
Dog, bicycle and paragliders:
Feel free to bring your dog, bike and paraglider in the gondola! Please note that you need to pay extra for your bicyle if you buy a one way or round trip ticket. Also note that you can bring your dog to the gondola, but dogs are not allowed in the restaurant. We have seating areas outside if you wish to sit outside with your dog.
Where can I buy tickets?
The majority of our tickets can be purchased online. This can save you a lot of time in the ticket line. If you buy a round trip or one way ticket online, you can skip the ticket line and go straight to the ticket gate.
You can also purchase your ticket when you arrive, at our ticket machines or ticket office. More about how to buy tickets here
If you buy a ski pass, the gondola ticket is included.
|1 day (incl. bike ticket)||550,-||300,-||Free||1250,-3)|
|2 days (incl. bike ticket)||850,-||550,-||Free|
|3 days (incl. bike ticket)||1100,-||650,-||Free|
(incl. ski pass and bike ticket)1)
|All-year pass, only gondola
(incl. bike ticket)1)
|Season pass summer, only gondola
Valid 1 May 21 – 30 November 21
1) All year pass is valid one year from purchase date.
2) Children under 7 years travel free on Voss Gondol, when accompanied by a paying guest. For roundtrip and one way tickets, children u/7 years do not need their own ticket. For day passes, season passes and all year passes, children u/7 years must bring/buy their own keycard. Children under 7 years get a free all-year pass, providing that a guardian, parents, grandparents, aunt/uncle have an all-year pass.
3) Familiy ticket roundtrip and one way includes: 2 adults and all children under 18 years.
4) Familiy ticket season pass and all year pass includes: 2 adults and all children under 20 years, sharing the same adress.
- All prices in NOK.
- Group discount: applies when more than 15 people in one booking. Please contact us during office hours Monday – Friday and minimum 24 hours before arrival: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students get a 40% discount on one-way and round trip tickets, based on the adult price. These tickets must be purchased at the ticket office. Remember to bring a valid student ID.
- Season passes and all-year passes are personal and cannot be used by other than the registrered owner.
- Tickets and lift passes that can not be used due to bad weather or poor conditions, are not refunded.
- Lost tickets and lift passes will not be replaced.
- Tickets and lift passes are only valid during the day or season when purchased (hence, not the following day, season).